I apologize for what follows because it's doubtless been discussed in the past. However, I'm a newby to the FF Forum with no history with the FF Type 65. I'm on the cusp of owning a well-built, well-appointed Type 65 that's 4-years old with a '92 Mustang 5.0L EFI 302 engine that hasn't had performance mods performed, other than T5 transmission; Gordon Levy Mid-shift kit; MSD ignition, distributor, coil; and ISIS Power Intelliegent Multiplex System with Mastercell, wiring, and Powercells; and 3-link rear end.

My general question is based on the FF Type 65 brochure where a Car and Driver quote of Larry Webster reads "…Galloping to 60 mph takes only 3.6 seconds. Bye-bye Porsche 911! The Quarter mile passes in only 11.9 seconds at 119 mph…" Is this possible without doing everything Foxbody Five.Oh or others with much money can do to get the Ford 302/5.0L to 400+ rwhp?

This quote is on the first page where the kits are briefly described and priced, and where potential buyers may get the wrong expectation, true?