I have a complete 818s kit that I bought 2 years ago for sale. It is as I received it from FFR!!!! At 72 years of age' I simply have too many projects and too little time to get to this one. The kit includes nearly everything needed to finish. Such as engine,transaxle ,suspension, wheels etc. Many donor car parts including complete main body and engine harnesses, steering column,pedals,seats. Includes subaru wheels and tires for rolling around plus a new set
of 17" Black spoked wheels (Nice!!) Of course all FFR parts in the original boxes are included. Everything is inventoried and all backordered parts have been received from FFR, including gas tank, radiator, koni shocks,new style shifter
Extras included powder coated frame, spoiler and front air dam
I have nearly $15,000 in all .Will sell for $10,000 firm. Not to be difficult but I feel thats a very fair price and will keep it for any less
I am the buyer listed on the cert of origin. I have not titled the car and am not exactly sure how that would work for the buyer?? I can give a bill of sale for the kit and parts
Included is the full assemble manual and all original paperwork
Please go to : www.flickr.com/photos/xkenut
for many pics
email: [email protected]
phone or text 574-300-6526
Thanks for looking,

Don