It has been discussed that many of you guys are looking for options for something more reasonably priced than the cf GTM options that FFR has available. I would argee that investing $800 on parts that are going to be riding less than 4.5" off the ground can be a bit tough to swallow. As many of you know, I now have my CNC Plasma table up and running now, and I think I can provide a great solution for these products. I'll post the same pics I have in the other thread, so you can see what I've put on other cars:

The red GTM has the FFR side skirts on, and a flat 2-D cf front splitter. The yellow and orangish GTMs have a flat 2-D fiberglass front splitter that I made here....just cut out of a flat sheet of fg.

If there is enough interest, I can produce these parts from .080" aluminum for a fraction of the cost of the FFR pieces. There are also some great benefits to the parts I will make. For the front splitter, I will cut it so that the "half-moon" nose aluminum piece that FFR provides (and will not fit/clear the AC condenser or hinges without modifications) will no longer be needed, and my splitter design will extend back to where the half-moon normally would, and will also include the cut-out for clearance of the AC condenser with the hood open, and clear the hood hinges. Another benefit is that it will not hang down as far as the FFR splitter.....and in the front of the nose, every little bit of clearance helps!

For the side skirts, probably the biggest advantage to using aluminum would be that you won't have to worry about rocks thrown up from the front tires beating them to death and "spider cracking" thru to the top side where the cracks would be visible.

Price for the Front Splitter OR pair of Side Skirts will be $125 + shipping for bare aluminum (you can paint/powdercoat or CF wrap as you like), or $150 black powdercoated.

It does sound like there will be enough interest in this, so I will see if I can get these parts drawn up in the next few days. Once I get them drawn up, I should be able to have these available within the next couple of weeks. Please let me know if you'd be intersted in these. Thanks!