Hi all-

I received my kit back in May of 2015, and I have been slowly making progress on it as my schedule permits. I'm not afraid to tackle any car projects, and I do most of my own work on my cars, so that's a plus. However, my mind doesn't work like a designer/engineer/fabricator. When working on my own cars, the complete assembly (whatever that may be) is in front of me, which I then disassemble, address the problem, and then reassemble to factory spec. With the 818 kit, I don't see the finished product beforehand, aside from the instruction manual and the excellent build threads in this forum. Pictures and verbal explanations unfortunately aren't how I learn, though, as I need to see/hold/touch to figure things out. Because of this, the build moves along very well until I run into a situation that doesn't work exactly as the manual indicates it should, and then I cannot visualize the solution. I have read through many of the build threads, and I see a lot of situations where members will post pictures, and someone helpfully points out something they see is incorrect. I'm hoping that I can get some assistance in this manner, as well. Thanks in advance!

-TJ