1990 Mustang LX, Fox body Hatchback. Car was completed by its current owner 2 years ago and has been driven less than 4,000 miles. It started life as a 5.0 LX and now sports a 347 c.i. stroker motor with a complete $4000 Maximum Motorsport “Grip” suspension package and FULL “Trick Flow” stage one top end kit. The Mustang has NEVER been raced, nor in an accident, and retains all of the original sheet metal except the Cervini Fiberglass hood. The car fax came back clean as a whistle. There is no rust inside or out. Steering has been converted over to a manual rack and pinion and the car has no A/C.

I put prices by everything they listed, there is a lot more on this car and its a very nice running fast car. i am hoping for 390-410 whp.

BODY
2 stage urethane red, matching the original color w/ gold panel on hood.
3” Cervini cowl fiberglass hood with struts.
5% darker tinted glass
New belt moldings and door seals

ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
Stroked 347 c.i. Ford Windsor (3000)
Trick Flow Stage one engine kit which includes the intake, heads, rocker arms, push rods, harmonic balancer, valve covers, and hydraulic cam. (2800)
30 lb. Motorsport injectors (150)
Pro M mass air meter (300)
C & L Air intake (125)
March alternator bracket and pulleys (1000)
3 Core radiator with electric fan (300)
225 lph electric fuel pump (85)
Heavy duty clutch package (NOT SURE WHAT BRAND) (300 BALLPARK)
World Class T-5 Transmission (1000 REBUILT)
Aluminum drive shaft. (300-600 NEEDS SHORTENED)
New: Water pump, heater core, battery, alternator, 1” phenolic spacer, and oil sending unit. (MISC 500)

SUSPENSION
Maximum Motorsport “Grip” suspension in a box which includes: (4000 DOLLARS! YIKES)
K-member (with 2-point brace)
Front Control Arms
Torque-arm
Panhard Bar
XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors
Coil-over Conversion Kits, Front and Rear
Coil-over springs
Caster/Camber Plates
HD Rear Lower Control Arms (no spring perch or swaybar mount)
Bilstein HD series struts
Bilstein HD series shocks
Adjustable Rear Swaybar
Aluminum Steering rack Bushings
Solid Steering Shaft
Bumpsteer Kit (adjustable outer tie-rod ends)
Strut Tower Brace
Front Swaybar Relocation Kit
Front Swaybar Bushings
Front Swaybar End Links

8" Ford differential posi-traction w/3.73:1 Motorsport gears (2000 with brakes, diff, lsd, blah)
T/A stud girdle
Real” Cobra 17” wheels w/new B.F. Goodrich 245 x 45R x 17’s (2000)
5-lug wheel conversion (inc with axle price)
Cobra Brakes (inc with axle price)

INTERIOR
New stock LX interior, re-upholstered in black (too nice to tear into)
New Kenwood head unit; JL amp, JL front & rear speakers, and JL sub (not sure if I will use this)

So just over 13800 in parts i can use for the build not including that crazy 4000 dollar suspension. If I sell the shell, the new interior, the suspension system, etc, I might clear another 2 or 3 thousand, maybe. So quite a start for my build, i am very excited but i cant afford a base chassis yet, so it will be some time before i tear this running car apart. But that will be its fate after I get to know the drive train and the cars character for some time before I can start a build.

So finally should I use any of that suspension stuff, it has a pan hard, a driveshaft support frame that runs the length, it uses a 3 link with a pan hard but beefier than what we are seeing on ffr cars, overkill probably. Just curious to what you all think of the suspension stuff and what you have seen on your donors.