Hello guys and gals, it's been far too long since I said I was going to start a build thread on this car, but here it is. I'm posting this to three boards since not everyone visits them all.

I said my introductions on the newbie board but I'll bring you guys up to speed on this car. I found it on racingjunk.com, though I think it was posted here also. Having sent it's previous owner and itself into the pit wall at Roebling Road the car was taking up garage space at his house. I picked it up after he decided not to go forward with repairs and move on to a different car.

I got the car unloaded after getting the garage cleaned up and made into a workable shop environment, then it sat there for about 6 months while I ordered parts for it and finished up a couple other project cars.

So there it is, in all it's twisted, rusty, bent, and deformed glory. I have a ton of work ahead of me. Lots of welding, lots of cutting, and really a lot of fun I think. This will be my biggest undertaking yet (and most expensive) but I'm pretty confident that I can get it all back together and maybe even painted by the end of this year.