Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WarDamnEagle Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

WarDamnEagle Build

IMG_3666_zpsdw21tp5q.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]63988[/ATTACHhttp://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f314/WarDamnEagle3/IMG_3666_zpsdw21tp5q.jpg

So I am experimenting with how to get pictures in here so bare with me

I was going to wait a while to order an MK4 roadster. Even bought a 99 mustang from copart, thought I would harvest it, clean up all the donor parts in my blast cabinet, maybe beg my buddy with a powder coating shop to let me in there on a Saturday, but then the flash sale came along last week...... and who can say no to a deal.

I figured I still had plenty of time, but Factory five said it will be done this week, so now I am drinking from a fire hose trying to harvest a perfectly good mustang

Having trouble deciding what motor to run. I know the stock 4.6 2v is kinda weak, but I have been ripping this thing around the neighborhood all weekend and it runs great. Hard to junk a perfectly good motor and justify the cost of a coyote. So now I am thinking about doing something a little unique and Im looking at eBay twin turbo chargers. I guess Ill see how much room I have once the motor is in the frame rails

IMG_3683_zpsn9c8ijqm.jpgIMG_3693_zpsx22cxudx.jpgIMG_3692_zpsbmksx5zm.jpgIMG_3682_zpsddpszocf.jpgIMG_3696_zpstv2zdend.jpgIMG_3680_zpsjcqhxkde.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images