Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gas-N - and awesome company!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas-N - and awesome company!

*Gas-N - an awesome company!*

I ordered my Gas-n pipes through Breeze. Fedex tracking said they were delivered to my house at 1pm yesterday. i left work a bit early and got there at 3pm and they were not there. My neighbors hadn't seen them either. I opened a case with Fedex and contacted Mark at Breeze this morning. Within a few hours I got an amazing e-mail from Georgie from Gas-n. He said while those were the last pipes he had in stock, he would send the next ones out to me. It looks like that will be 6 weeks which is a bit of a bummer. But the fact that he was so instantly willing to take the hit and replace them speaks volumes. Those pipes are not cheap. Fedex still is doing an investigation and hopefully they just got delivered to the wrong address. Anyways my hat is completely off to him!

Gas-n pipes sound amazing, but maybe more importantly Gas-n takes care of their customers. That is worth it's weight in gold.
    Last edited by lahrs37; 02-24-2017 at 10:55 AM. Reason: grammar in title
    5.0 HO from a '93 Mustang, SVE heads, Trickflow stage 1 cam, Trickflow Street Burner intake manifold, T-5 w/mid shift, IRS
    Delivery 9-10-16, First Start 12-28-16, First Go-Kart 2-18-17
    Build thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...MK4-8951-Build