Hello FF Forum members! I'm not gonna' lie, I'm a long time lurker and have been wanting to build a roadster for over 25 years! I've got 2 kids in college and when they clear the nest I'm going to order my dream and start building it. I've looked at all the other cobra replicars and FFR has them beat hands down for what I want to do with mine when it's complete. You guys are awesome with helping out all us newbies and I'm sure I'll have my share of dumb questions in the future so I'll go ahead and say THANKS! in advance. I'm realistically looking at a order/build date in the fall of 2018 but I'm trying to gather as much information as possible before then so I can have the build somewhat figured out instead of changing directions in midstream. I was dead set on a 427W until I started looking at these new coyote engines! The possibilities for these cars are endless and I'm just getting started. I live in the central Georgia region (exactly between ATL and Macon) and if someone would like some free labor I'd be glad to come and help! I'm an old school drag racer, and I've spent the last 22 years working on commercial jets. I spent 13 years painting and stripping them and the last 8 working in an aircraft plating shop. I'm not new to turning wrenches or sanding composite structures so if anyone is interested I'd be glad to come and help and see how you put your dream together. Thanks, and I really look forward to meeting some of you guys one day and talking shop!

1volfan