Hi,
I am trying to decide which car to build.
The reason I looked at factory five several years ago was because or the mk4 roadster.
I always thought that was a great example of too much is almost enough, and ffv builds a awesome chassis.

About two weeks ago I was in Columbus and I stopped by Forma Cars to see what they are doing with relocating the shifter when using a coyote engine with the mt82 transmission and I saw three cars they are are building/ have built. I must say, they are doing some really neat stuf with all of them. Forma cars is really a hobby for a company that makes parts for many other things. They have an increadable shop and also CAD designers. I believe that between ffv and FormaCars you will be able to get a really refined product. The neat part is that they are not competeing with ffv but refining around the edges. In the next 6 months to a year you will probably hear and see much more of what they are up to.

Now, to what I really started this thread for.
When I went to the FormaCars shop I was able to see all of the cars I'm interested in. The mk4 is what I expected. The 65 Coupe is a car I would love to build, except for one thing. It is tough to get into, and good luck getting the wife to go for casual rides. The real surprise is how much I liked the 818. It looks increadable, and sounds like the performance is also pretty crazy. It does also sound like the engine and transmission are having a tough time being able to hold up to the 300hp at the rear wheels point. And I think that is about where the real fun starts.
Is there anyone here that is having any luck with that level of performance, and with what? Otherwise I'm probably looking at a mk4.

Thanks in advance,
Jim