Hi all,

I have been looking at building a Cobra kit for over ten years now. My ten year wedding anniversary has come and gone last year and one of the constants has been my desire to do this. My wife is aware but we have a kid, are trying to have another, and open our third restaurant so she is VERY practical. Anyway, we were driving along a road here that has several stop lights at not too distant intervals when I saw a Cobra in my rear view mirror. I have NEVER seen one in Jackson before, so I was thrilled. I turned to my wife and said "You know that Cobra I've wanted to build ever since we got married?" "Yes" she said. Then it pulled up next to us at the red light, "Well, that's what it looks like in person." She looked over and I asked the guy if he had built it or bought it. It was a Superformance that was purchased he told us, then the light turned green and away he went. We drove for about 30 seconds when my wife says kind of quietly, "Well...that is...a pretty car." We discussed it and she said yes and so I pulled the trigger! Can't wait to get my future kit, but paying the deposit has made it real. Looking forward to meeting up, discussing, building, and driving my "pretty car" soon.