In adjusting panels for final fitment so that they may be marked, pulled, drilled and sent off to be PC'd, I came across a couple of things I'd like to run by the group.

After repositioning the cockpit backwall it is now sitting lower than it came installed from the factory and I also have a 1/16 difference in the gap between the left and right seat belt slots. Normally wouldn’t worry about this, but the fact that the body rests on it, I’ve been stewing over it. Before making peace with this in believing that the bulb seal will help address any slight inconsistencies, I'd like to get everyone's thoughts.

Here's a pic of the rear of the cockpit wall as delivered from the factory. You can see it sits higher to where the bottom of the seat belt opening is above the crossmember.

But here you can see how I have it positioned the bottom lip now sits below the crossmember. You can also see the slight difference in the gap here.

Additionally, after getting the DS footbox panels positioned, I have one fitment issue where there’s a gap created on the inside of the engine bay towards the back right below the firewall. Anyone else encounter this same issue or have thoughts? Or should I just find comfort in knowing that this will be one of many gaps and this will be covered up from the interior with insulation and carpet?