I have recently upgraded my FFR supplied single brake reservoir with the dual CNC reservoirs. This required replacing all the hosing from reservoirs to Master Cylinders (Wilwood). In my attempt to bleed the brakes in the traditional manner, I am no longer able to push fluid out any of the calipers while my significant other is working the pedal. Leads me to believe I have introduced a big pocket of air into the MC's.

I came across a thread where EdwardB recommends pressure bleeding using part CNC1458A. This makes sense to me except a couple of questions have come up in my head. Part CNC1458A appears to have a Schrader valve installed on the cap, which begs the question, is the air pressure applied to the cap constant, or is the cap pressurized then source air removed? Should I backup and bench bleed the reservoirs before trying to pressurize the system(s)?

1. how much air pressure?
2. are the reservoir bellows left in place?
3. will I be expected to pressurize the cap, crack a caliper valve, then re-pressurize the cap, until I get all air past the MC and out the caliper end?

RickP