It may be a long shot but I have a few wiring questions related to my Holley Sniper EFI system and my Vintage Air AC, heater and defrost system. If anyone has this same set-up maybe you can help.

Vintage Air:
1. The Vintage Air system has a Purple wire that has to go to any "Key-On" source. Can I run this to the unused electronic choke wire in the FFR harness? Is that wire a "Key-On" wire? 2. The Vintage Air has a red wire and the instructions say to run it to the battery. Can I just connect this red wire to the "Heater" wire in the FFR harness? I assume that wire is for power?

Holley Sniper EFI:
The Sniper wiring harness has an orange wire that is for the "Ground Triggered AC Relay" and a grey wire that is for the "Ground Side Trigger of AC shutdown relay". As I understand it, these are to prevent a drop in RPM's when the AC kicks on and to turn the AC off at wide open throttle. I have searched the Holley forum and got no real answer on how to wire these. I did conclude that a relay is required, but can't seem to find a diagram of what wires go where.

Any help will be most appreciated.