Gen 2 Coyote crate motor with M-6017-504V control pack in a Roadster.

Wired per FFR/Ford Performance instructions using the FFR keyed ignition switch.

Key to Run fuel pump relay clicks, fuel pump energizes, check engine light briefly flashes.

Key to Start. Sometimes it will crank for 7 seconds or so, sometimes it won't. I haven't been able to figure out what the difference is and what changed between the times it will crank and the times it won't.

I've checked the ignition switch, both clutch switches, swapped relays around, checked fuses. Pedal works and moves the Everything is well grounded. Big ground strap from engine to frame. Battery is connected directly to the engine and frame. All the Control pack grounds are connected to tested ground points on the frame with great continuity to the negative battery post.

Last night it was cranking over fine so I thought I'd go ahead and hang my sidepipes, throw some fuel in the tank and attempt the first start. Hung the side pipes touching nothing else and got in to test crank it and nothing. Jumped the solenoid at the starter and it would crank over so I know the starter isn't locked up.

Came home from work tonight and it cranked over. Cleaned up my workbench, ate some dinner, came back out and no crank. Waited an hour or two and still no crank.

What am I missing? What else in the PCM will cause it to not crank?