I have a few questions, well a lot more than I will pose atm. I had planned for my project to be done by now, but alas as all of you know real life got in the way. Anyway I have been putting together a list of stuff to get and budget for and here are a couple of questions for everyone.

Are the double adjustable shocks worth the price of the upgrade? Are there others out there, that people have used?

Will a tremec 6060 fit behind an LS in the 33? Is it something that will fit only with IRS? Is it even worth the effort over a tko600 just for the 6th gear?

Being a bigger guy 6ft 240 what seats are available, I do not like the look of the big and tall option from FFR. Nor do I like the racing variant that they offer.

Has anyone had the frame powder coated? What was the cost? I like the black, but may want a different color depending on my final paint scheme.

Brake upgrades, the willwood look nice, but do you really need them and are there other options that are just as good.

This car will not be a daily driver and will mostly be a weekend cruise car and for shows etc. The powerplant has not been set in stone, but I will probably go with either a 383 or 427 ls or lt.

Thanks
Cpt