I completed my MKIV this past March. I purchased my Tremec T5 new from Mike Forte. I decided on a new transmission as it wasn’t that much more expensive and I didn’t want to have to deal with a problem later on if I had decided to go the used route. As soon as I started driving it, I knew I had a problem with 5th gear. It would shift smoothly into all gears except 5th. I would have to wait about 4-5 seconds between the 4-5 shift for it not to grind. Talked to Mike and also to Tremec and they thought my clutch was not adjusted correctly. I then readjusted my clutch several times with the same results. Tremec then asked me to send it back for them to take a look. I put it off as long as I could. Now that it has started cooling down, I decided it was time to pull the transmission. So up on jack stands and a couple of hours later and I had the T5 out. Shipped it back to Tremec last week. Got an email today saying if it was alright with me, they would like to send my transmission back to the factory to let engineering take a look at it and they would like to ship me a completely brand new transmission. What great customer support. Completely exceeded my expectations! Now the dreaded task of trying to install the new transmission without pulling the engine.