I think that I have my EFI all hooked up. I was following Dave's (Papa) instructions that he so graciously provided.

My main question is the Sniper fuel pump relay. Since the Sniper setup uses its own fuel pump relay (I have it mounted in the right rear of the engine bay on the firewall), should I take the relay out of the RF fuse block? I ran the blue wire back behind the dash and connected it to the tan wire that is in the "rear harness" bundle. Since I want to still use the inertia switch, so do I splice this into this blue wire? phileas_fogg in one of his posts says for the inertia switch to be in-line with the Holley Fuel Pump power circuit (I'm hoping that this fuel pump power circuit is the blue wire).

I have the Sniper pos/neg wires going directly to the battery.
The RF orange EFI/Coil is connected to the Holley pink switched ign.
The Sniper yellow wire is on the Neg of the coil.
The Holley light blue fan control wire is run to the RF dark green fan wire near the radiator.
O2 sensor is hooked up. Coolant Temp sensor is hooked up.

Do I connect the Sniper dark brown tach output to the RF purple coil/tach wire?

Do I connect the 3/16" Vacuum Advanced Distributor on the Sniper to the nipple on the cone shaped part on the distributor (don't laugh, I have never had one of these before).

I have a de-pin tool set on the way. When de-pinning a harness, are you just doing the downstream side of the connector?

If you see something else that I'm missing, please let me know.

Go easy on me guys, I am a wiring dummy!

Terry