I am wrapping up terminating all of the lights, connections and switches. I certainly anticipated something to have to work through but this truly seems odd so I figured I would ask.
My build has the RF harness, RT turn signal assembly, breeze LED lights with standard kit housings. I have the breeze front battery kit with a large ground wire to the starter mounting bolt and the engine has two large ground straps. I have an aftermarket classic instruments gauge set.
The breeze LED kit came with the electronic flashers that I exchanged out simply by plugging them in and running a ground wire to both. I have a Fitech 600EFI and is wired into the fuse panel for fan and fuel pump control as directed.
When I attach the battery the instruments all light up as they should. The headlights work as they should including both low and high beam. The hazard flashers work with the exception of the passenger front light.
The anomaly here is that when I put the turn signal assembly to Right Turn position, the fuel pump kicks on and it is in a flasher type pattern, on-off-on-off.
I've looked through the wiring diagrams for awhile and I'm not sure where to start even tracking this down.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks again in advance.