Hi All!

So I'm trying to mount the inner front splash panels and the instructions that I have are pretty different than the panels I have...

In the manual (picture uploaded) it shows a pretty long part and the part that I have seems to be the beginning of it (without the part that goes all the way to the front), is there another part that I'm supposed to attach to it to extend it?

Manual pictures:
IMG_3005.jpg
IMG_3006.jpg

vs

IMG_3004.jpg

Also for the one that mounts closer to the door the instructions show no objects blocking the piece from fitting but the piece I have has a slit cut in it and the hood pin blocking the piece from mounting "flush"

IMG_3007.jpgIMG_3008.jpg

For the mirrors...
I noticed that the previous way that it was mounted left the passenger-side mirror completely obstructed from the A pillar so I've been trying to figure out the best way to mount them now... It seems like the spot where mirrors are typically mounted (the little triangle thing) won't work because it's not part of the door and therefore gets hit by the windows whenever the door opens... anyone have creative solutions around this? Maybe making something that attaches to the door where the triangle part is supposed to typically be?

Any suggestions are extremely appreciated!