Hi From SD

I ordered my 33 Hot Rod kit yesterday. Also talked with Blue Print Engines and think I have my engine / tranny combo picked out (just need to order it) and I also called Stewart Transportation so I have the low down on that process. Excited yet reserved.

I'm used to doing unibody rotisserie restorations on classic mustangs and 70s challenger and I am currently working on a frame off restoration of a 55 Ford F100 including all my own panel fitting / prep & paint so I'm assuming I will not have too many issues on this kit but I do have a few questions for the masses on this forum since you all have walked the walk (or are walking it currently) and have the experience.

My questions are as follows:

1) Given hindsight if you had to do it all over again what is the one or two things you wish you would have asked up front before starting your build, or one or two things you wished you understood better about this kit before starting?

2) What are some of the gotchas you were not expecting building your cars?

3) How responsive is FFR tech support?

Thanks All....I'm not expecting my kit until Sept / Oct so I have a few months to wait yet but I still have my 55 Ford to complete so I have plenty to do. I'll be hanging around here studying the build process / learning from you all in the meantime.