I’m wrapping up my work on the fuel system and would love some input on what I’ve done so far. I have a Boyd tank with a rollover valve, an EJ257 motor, and retained the stock fuel rails and PCV spaghetti because I want to keep a charcoal canister. All lines are routed through my rear firewall.

The fuel delivery line is attached to a small in-line filter, then to the fuel damper, and finally FFR quick connect to the top fuel rail.

The fuel return line uses the quick connect to the middle fuel rail, then the return damper is spliced in, and routed back to the Boyd tank.

The fuel evap line seems to be the biggest challenge and I can’t to find any definitive answers, but I wanted to incorporate the Mazda canister discussed in other threads to keep the size and complexity down. I clamped a fuel line to the Boyd tank roll over valve and the other end to the canister. I clamped a smaller diameter coolant hose (didn’t have a fuel hose the right diameter) to the bottom fuel rail, then reduced it further with a vacuum line to connect it to the canister. Finally, I ran the drip line down to below the chassis.

Am I on the right track?