Any interest in some GTM wheel well liners? Since I got roped into make these for Roadsters and have the material on hand, I figured I might as well make some up for the GTM. This is one thing that always concerned me on these cars. After a few thousand miles of rocks being thrown up against the bottom side of the hood and above the rear wheels, the fiberglass will spider-crack and the paint will all begin to crack and pop off. With many of the GTM builders doing show-car quality builds with $$$$ paint jobs, these should do an excellent job of protecting your investment. You'll have to excuse the tape and clamps (I'm prototyping here). The rears attach to the front and rear aluminum panels which "wedges" the top of the arch in place between the inner aluminum panels and area above the wheel arch. The photos are a bit deceiving....the top part is well up inside the body....3" above the top of the wheel arch in the body.....plenty of tire clearance for suspension travel.

20210514_145105.jpg

20210514_145116.jpg

20210514_145129.jpg

The front liners serve double duty. They replace the aluminum FFR splash guards/braces behind the headlights (which you can't really use to protect the headlights because of the way the aluminum fits), so you get full protection for your headlights as well as protecting the bottom of the hood from rock strikes that can spider crack the fg/paint. These also add a very nice, finished look to the front wheel wells.

20210514_145318.jpg

20210514_145335.jpg

These are easily retro-fit-able to any already completed GTM.

Thoughts?