I'm deep-diving into the RF harness schematics and working through my strategy to wire the dash (Speedhut vintage gauges). I've seen several threads on the pro's and con's of using the RF harness vs. the supplied Speedhut wiring for the sending units. Supposing for a moment that I decide to use the Speedhut wiring for the sending units, then it seems to me that I could eliminate the following from the RF harness:

- entire sending unit harness (red box on left of schematic).

- everything from the large connector on the dash harness, with the exception of (1) brown gauge feed, (2) white dash lights, and (3) light green gas sender. The clock memory would go from the clock gauge to the coyote HAAT wire and all other gauge feeds would come from the Speedhut wiring.

This approach lets me eliminate the entire sending unit harness, as well as the large connector on the dash harness (and all its associated wiring.). The three wires that I do need I could re-crimp onto a smaller Molex connector and save all that space.

I've gone over this a few times in my head, and I don't think I need any of those other wires. Am I missing something important with this approach?