I just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new owner. I purchased this car last month from a dealer in PA. It was originally built in 2002 and now that it is 20 years old needs a lot of updating/going through. First step is getting the thing titled as I have to go through the PITA process in OH as the vehicle was originally built in VA and has no VIN label anywhere which is required in OH for out of state purchases. I'm sure this it going to be a wonderful experience.

The first thing I will be tackling on the car is the brakes as it has the stock Fox brakes (disc/drum) and 3 of the 4 corners are leaking. Braking is SCARY at best. I plan on keeping the stock front sizing in the front, and going to 11.65 Cobra rear discs with Tbird calipers to better balance the braking (I know, I will have to do some customizing here as there is no direct off the shelf option for this).

I will be tracking my progress on my YouTube channel, so if you are interested, here is what I have so far.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...6mVHNS3FsRV76S

Looking very forward to this project and loving every day with this car. I have followed FFR since the beginning, I still have the original sales materials and Mk1 assy manual/VHS build tape that I ordered when they first came out.

Jason