I purchased the 2018 SEMA coupe from a dealer in Miami. So the car was delivered today. Unfortunately I’m already having an issue. It started just fine when they drove it out of the trailer and onto my driveway. We turned it off quickly since it was early on Sunday morning and the car is very loud. I waited a few hours and tried to start it. It started for a couple of seconds then cut out. I tried multiple times and it would try to turn over but acted like it wasn’t getting fuel. After multiple attempts it wouldn’t even try to start. No noises from the starter at all. Not even clicking noises. I pulled the battery and put it on a quick charge. After it was done I reinstalled it and tried again. Nothing. I fumbled around under the dash and my hand caught the battery cut off key. I turned it off, pulled the key and turned it back on. Still nothing. But for some reason soon after that without doing anything else the car attempted to start again. Still wouldn’t do it acting like it wasn’t getting fuel. Then after so many attempts it went silent again. Gauges, lights, etc. come on. It says I have a little over 12 volts and 3/4 tank of gas. This really is depressing since I just took delivery of my dream car. Pre purchase inspector in Miami started it multiple times without issue. Not sure if it makes a difference but it came from Miami to central Oklahoma where it is currently very cold. Any help would be greatly appreciated.