Hello all, as I've posted before I am considering selling my 33 hot rod to purchase a roadster.

I still haven't driven in one or even seen a FFR roadster up close but going to look at a few in build stage and also drive one at a dealer later this coming week after some travel.

My question is on the 33 value (realistic value) I understand we would all love our cars to be worth big $$ but I would like to know if I am out of line realistically.

I've seen some sell pretty inexpensive and some advertised at a good price,

I have a Gen 1 33 hotrod, it's an older build finished in 2015, was a doner car build with a Holden LS 6.0 motor and 6L80E Trans, doner car had about 30k miles and about 7k now on the build.

Motor runs fantastic, no noises, drips, smoke etc, the drive train is in excellent condition, shifts drives great and tons of power.

It has Vintage heat/ac that work great, hard top car with power windows though I have it topless now., new Glasurit candy apple red 3 stage paint that looks fantastic.

New rims and tires (about 50 miles on both)

Runs drives and sounds great, runs cool even in AZ heat, haven't even had to turn on fans yet.

It is a driver and not a brand new build but I have seen a few others lately and find my car to be much nicer than what I'm seeing.

Doors still need a bit of adjustment as the tops sit out just a touch, stereo is OK nothing great, small scratch in roadster windshield, wilwood brakes bias needs a bit of adjustment to the rear (too much front brakes)

But otherwise a nice car mechanically sound and killer color on the car. (Pics don't do it justice)

I have not yet decided to sell but now that I'm looking at roadsters I would like to have an idea of this cars rough value.

A straight across deal would be great but not really expecting that, looking at cobras in the mid-upper $40k range to $50k

Was planning on asking about $40k for the 33 hot rod.

I have all docs from day one, build book, all notes through build, receipts etc and the always has been and still is titled as a 33

Am I out of line thinking in the $40k range ? 20220319_183028.jpg20220319_183114.jpg20220319_183051.jpg20220319_182949.jpg20220319_153513.jpg20220327_184013.jpg