Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: "Its a Hot Wheel"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Its a Hot Wheel"

Cool story (at least I think so)

I was cruising round town yesterday just enjoying the 33 and the weather, and I noticed a black pickup truck at a cross intersection turn on the road I was on and all of a sudden he sped up and caught up to me. He followed me about a 1/2 mile, then he changed lanes so he was on my right and he would get next to me then gradually back up about 20 yards or so, then speed up to get besides me then slow up again.

Finally we came to a stop light and he pulled up next to me and said my three year old in the back seat spotted you at the very first intersection and ever since then he's been excitedly yelling "Its a Hot Wheel Dad, it's a Hot Wheel" non-stop so I had to catch you and show him your hot wheel.

I asked him if he'd like me to pull into the gas station a little ways up so his son could see the Hot Wheel up close and the dad said that would be awesome, so we did. The little guy was jumping up and down when he got out of the truck and running circles around the 33, I think he was excited . I asked his dad if the little guy could sit in the drivers seat and his dad said absolutely so we put the little guy in the 33. I think we made his day he never stopped smiling after that.

So cool. We talked for a bit longer and then we each went on our way. Fun day.

20210725_104354.jpg

Jim
    Last edited by 33fromSD; 08-22-2022 at 09:42 AM.
    33 Hot Rod w/ 302 & Tremec T5; paint color is 68 Ford Mustang GT LimeGold
    https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...s-Build-Thread

2. Likes narly1, Geoff H, Jeff33Ford, FF33rod liked this post