Hi Guys, I think I am missing some weather-stripping and have some fitment issues. Maybe you can help.

2022-10-17 07.56.03.jpg

For this panel pictures above, it seems like on V2 this panel does not fit as shown. (not sure why it is upside down - maybe that is my issue....) I am assuming I just need to cut out by the hinge
to get it to work? I will have to put mine on after the body is on due to wire routing. I do not have a roll bar in the way and can slip it in.

Look how big mine is. I would have to take off a lot to make it fit. It is really hard to tell since I do not have the body on site.
2022-10-17 07.52.31.jpg

2) Also, is this panel suppose to get the weather-stripping that has a horizontal clip compared to the stripping on the trunk area which has a vertical clip? If so, I am missing a piece. See pic. If not, what is this for? I only have one of these about 1.5ft. (maybe it is for both striker panels pictured below?) FFR suggested the vertical clipping version like I used on the trunk panels is what I should use. But they did not supply enough. What is it called to search for some more if that is what I need...FRR does not seem to want to be bothered.

2022-10-17 07.53.58.jpg
2022-10-17 07.51.29.jpg
3) I remember seeing a half moon type insulation strip that goes on the body of the car where the door closes in the manual somewhere (I can't seem to find that reference for some reason) . Is this the similar type of stripping used to go under the hard top? If not, I am not sure I have it.

Let me know and thanks!

SRJ