I picked up my kit on March 4th, 2022 after driving from NC to MA on a cold icy day. Loaded it up and headed over to Mike Forte's and pick up my drive train and then headed back down I95 through NYC and back to NC. I got right to work even with a long POL list and made great progress having it registered by May 19th and driving in gel-coat by mid-June. I enjoyed the summer finishing up loose ends and riding around town. In October I sent her off for paint and body at a local shop and they wrapped it up by mid February. I had everything back together and completed (accept the hard top) by March 1st, just 3 days shy of one year since I picked it up. I've since got the hardtop back and fitted and debuted at our first Cars and Coffee this morning. There were many Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, McClaren, Massariti's, you name it... and yet the little kit cobra drew one of the biggest crowds. Couldn't be more proud of my choice to build a Factory Five for such a timeless classic. I certainly left the mainstream for all you purists out there but I'm extremely happy with how my "Cobra" turned out. Thank you to all who helped and coached me along the way, I look forward to giving back to the community with the knowledge I've gained.