Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Factory Five MK1 Roadster for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five MK1 Roadster for sale

I hate to post this for sale, but my current financial situation requires some shoring up. This car was purchased by my best friend from Factory Five many years ago. He built the car in his garage. He painted the car in his garage. Its a beauty queen at 15 feet. It has one scratch in the rear deck lid and one hole that he miscalculated on the hood for a rivet. He came down with ALS 14 years ago and the car was at his mothers home. 7 years ago he passed and I ended up with the car. It has been in my garage for 7 years and I have never plated it. I was looking forward to it being a retirement project and just a fun car to drive. The car is complete but needs someone to just tidy a few things up. It was plated and he use to drive it around on occasion. The plates are still on the car from when he last registered it. I trailered it home and put it in my garage and started working on cleaning things up. Bolted the roll bar in, Cleaned up all of the wiring to all of the running lights. Put a new radiator in, new belt, tensioner, and pully. I changed the fluids in her and she does start right up with no problem. I have a video that I made for another person that outlines all of the things that need to be done to make her 100% but she's currently about 90%. She needs carpet in the interior and trunk and a new set of tires. The entire driveline is out of an 87 or 88 Mustang GT so it has a fuel injected 302 along with all the Mustang running gear. Its a manual transmission car and has the 8.8" rear end.

Other than that she is being sold as is where is. No guarantees. I am asking $29,500.

I have a video that I put together for another person, so I mention his name in the video but it will work for anyone interested in the car.

https://youtu.be/2tykVJnn9VA
    Last edited by Vector W8; 09-07-2023 at 08:55 AM.

2. Likes Tom Veale, jupussin liked this post