I'm now working on wiring up my AC from Northern Race car. It looks fairly stright forward. Richard says you need to use the Hayden fan control PN3647 that will trigger the fan at temp plus will trigger the fan anytime the AC kicks on.

Wiring this also seems stright forward except I already have the holley sniper and a manual dash switch that will ground trigger the engine fan relay to turn on the fan. I talked to Richard and he seems to think you can only have one or the other, not both. I kind of like having the Sniper and the manual switch control the fan.

I was wondering if you can just join the current RF fan power wire together with the Hayden ORANGE Fan #1 wire then connect that to the fan. That way if there was power from ether source the fan would come on. If this works I wouldn't even need to Hayden temp prob as the Sniper could trigger the normal fan relay.

Also the Sniper has a Orange wire (Ground Triggered AC Relay) on the 10 pin connecter that will increase RPM when the AC kicks on. Where and how is this wired?