Hey Yall,
The story on my Roadster is this - I recently inherited a partially completed Mk II build from a family member, and I'm trying to finish the build. Its a MK II Roadster with a 347 Stroker and an automatic trans. While I've made a ton of progress, finishing a project already started by someone else comes with its own unique problems... missing parts, boxes of opened unlabeled parts, finding fasteners only attached finger tight, etc.
I have (i think) most of the build complete, its runs at idle and holds temp, and i'm attempting to move on to body work, but i've stumbled upon problems i can't seem to solve through the forums. The body doesn't want to all line up, all of the original body mounting hardware is lost to time, and the exhaust manifolds are wildly out of alignment with the body cutouts. i have a box of unlabeled parts i don't know where to install, or if there even part of the kit or just loose nuts and bolts that ended up in the boxes.
I'm reaching out to see if there's anyone in the greater PDX area who has built a roadster that would be willing to come take a look around my roadster and help me figure out what i need to do next. I feel like i've hit quite a dead end, and i'm hoping someone who knows how these kits are supposed to go together can take a look at mine and help me identify what i need to do. I'd be happy to compensate you in beer.

Please, shoot me a DM if you are interested in helping! I really appreciate any guidance.

IMG_1058.jpg