Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  225
Likes Likes:  220

Thread: Edwardb’s Gen 3 Type 65 Coyote Coupe #59 Build: 5,000 Mile Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul - couple questions as I am planning my dash and where to fit everything behind it. I was studying some of the pictures I took of your car at the M1 Concourse show last year and see what looks like a rheostat and a button underneath the dash to the drivers side of your switch plate near the 12v USB outlet. I assume the button is for the wiper/washer system, and is the rheostat your dash lighting level?

Also if you know where you resourced your horn button I would appreciate it, if not no worries, I will find something similar (if you referenced it in your build I apologize if I missed it). It's nice, small, retro-looking, and doesn't stand out. I would like my dash to have simple switches and simple buttons that are consistent with each other and that button actually looks similar to the #7 coupe that was at the show. The more I think about my layout the more I appreciate the amount of thought and experience that went into yours with the little upgrades added here and there making it functional, but look very simple (under dash lighting being another example). I think that's a big part that makes the build fun. Thanks!

Last edited by rhk118; 08-27-2023 at 07:33 AM.