Finally got road legal yesterday, and i'm getting a chance to get some miles on the Daytona!

One of my next orders of business is to get the motor tuned (gen3 Coyote). I have a few questions for the 5.0 brain trust!

a) How long of a "break in" should be done before the tune is performed? I know there's 1000 opinions on break in procedures. I haven't taken the motor beyond about 5500RPM yet, and I'm not stoked about the idea of 7000 RPM in the first 200 miles (to do the full redline pull for the data logs). Let me know your thoughts on break in for a new crate motor (thanks to Mike Forte!) and if you think waiting a bit is the right way to go

b) I would love to have a good local tuner who could tune the car on a dyno - but I have no idea if there are any local to me (Denver metro would be awesome). It sounds like it's a challenge to get a local tuner with knowledge of crate motors too..... Let me know if anyone is familiar with reputable tuners in the Denver area?

c) I know that a lot of folks have gone with Lund - and I'm not opposed to that idea either. Seems like most have been happy with their results going this way. Any recommendations for "the right guy to work with" at Lund if I do go that route?

Thanks all, excited to get some seat time!!

Rian