Hi everyone,
I live in the south bay (Los Gatos) and I'm considering building a roadster. I'd love to talk to some people that have built them as well as check out their cars.

There are a couple of things that I'm concerned about where I think seeing things & talking in person could help me:
* Our garage is on the small side, interested in seeing people's garage set ups and getting an idea of how much space it will take
* I'm 6'3" / 205lbs, if there are any tall people I'd be interested in talking about seats and any modifications you made (bigger footwell?)
* Just generally interested in seeing a roadster in person and trying to get a sense of whether I want to commit to this

A little about me: I'm 41 and have 3 young kids (2, 5, and 8). I've lived in the bay area all my life. I owned a '66 Mustang a long time ago and did some minor work on it, but have never done anything this ambitious.

Hoping I can meet up with someone and check out your car / talk about the build. Happy to bring by the beverage of your choice

Cheers!
David