I am trying to get things dialed in so that I can bring my Roadster in for inspection and registration. I have been working on the ride height. Yesterday I had the front at 3.75 and the rear at 4.5. I was going to leave it there but I still do not like the look on the drivers side. The gap between the wheel well and the wheel is bigger in the rear than in the front giving the car a slight squatting look. The passenger side looks fine. Today I thought I would try raising the rear slightly in hopes to improve the look on the drivers side. I was shooting for 4.75 in the rear. I ended up with 5.0 in the rear. The look is much improved, but am I now too high in the rear and low in the front? (FYI MK4 with IRS)
One other question on a different topic. I have a Coyote with a TKX and Forte's hydraulic clutch. I have read many threads on this set up and being that I am a visual learner reading threads has helped me almost as much as it has confused me. My question is, I feel the clutch grabs very close to the floor when I have the pedal pushed all the way to the firewall. I checked the rod on the slave cylinder with the clutch pedal pushed all the way in and the piston is not coming out of the slave cylinder. Can I adjust the length on the rod on the slave cylinder to give the pedal a little more travel before it starts to engage?
Thank you.