Hi folks - need some input as I slog through the electrical.

I have a 351W/427 from Forte with Edelbrock Pro Flo 4 EFI, Tremec TKX transmission, Holley in-tank fuel pump, and Ron Francis harness.

1. Radiator fan:
This one has thrown me for a loop. I want the PF4 EFI to control the fan on/off (using the fan relay in the Ron Francis panel). On the PF4 body, I have the PF4 water temp sensor + a water temp sensor to run the Speedhut water temp gauge. I'm assuming the PF4 water temp sensor feeds the ECU and based on temp, will provide a pulse to the fan to modulate fan on/off. Coming out of the ECU on the PF4 EFI, there are two leads on the harness that are for fans (both single strand, ground output - there's 2 in case you're running 2 fans). I believe that I can take one of those two fan leads and connect it to the DK GRN FAN THERMO SWITCH. Since there are two of these green wires in the RF harness for thermo switch (one in the front harness, one in the sending unit harness), can I remove the unused one at the fuse panel?

2. Fuel pump
This is very similar to the radiator fan, I think. I want(/need) to use the fuel pump relay in the Ron Francis harness, triggered by the PF4 EFi. On the PF4 harness, there is a connection for the fuel pump, but that would result in not using the relay - which I need to use given amperage. My plan is to use the Ron Francis rear harness and connect the existing RF fuel pump wires to the Holley pump. Then at the fuse box, splice in the PF4 fuel pump wires to the RF relay. It would be PF4 orange (12v) spliced into the RF fuse panel orange wire for the fuel pump. But for the PF4 ground for the fuel pump - would I just ground it to the chassis? No other changes to the RF harness/fuse panel?

3. Reverse lights:
I'm going to wire in reverse/backup lights on the rear. There is a spot on the Tremec TKX for a reverse light switch. I think I can order a reverse light pigtail off of Summit/Jegs etc that has a ground/hot. For the hot wire, will I splice the reverse pigtail into an Ignition hot wire + the hot feeding to the reverse light? For the ground from the reverse light pigtail, can I just ground it to the chassis, and do the same at the LED reverse light side?

4. Sending unit harness
I'm using the Speedhut sensors for water temp, oil PSI, etc. So I don't think I'll need any of the sending unit wiring (unless I use the DK GRN for the radiator fan thermo switch). Sounds like a lot of folks just remove this harness entirely. Anything I need to know before I do that?