This photo shows how close the radiator is to the aluminum panel on the drivers side. I figure I will slide it over 1/2 and inch but there is little clearance on the passenger side. I have managed to connect the lower Boig cool tube and it is as tight a fit as others describe with the lower radiator connection really pointing too much to the left. But I think I can make it work. I may put some rubber on the frame just in case there is movement/vibration. I’m thinking I should do the same where the upper cool tube comes through the frame, but I may be overthinking things.

This photo shows where the tubes come through. They look to be in generally the right locations. I was a bit concerned that the filler cap will stick up to high but I looked at Scott’s photos and see his looks the same.
The manual describes putting half moon rubber weatherstripping under the mount - I am think of putting some flat rubber so that I don’t have metal on metal. The issue this will cause when I also add the slitted fuel tubing to the lower supports is the mount tabs may be too high and be above the frame - looking at Hank’s thread I see he was describing this issue. Anyway, I’ll give it a try and see what happens.

And here is photo of the Forte throttle linkage installed. I have quad Weber IDF48s and the throttle linkage connection is a puzzle but I found a good YouTube yesterday on a channel called Ratchet where he has the same setup on the 302 he is putting into his GT40. From what I can see I have to drill and tap a 5/16-18 hole into the middle of the top of the manifold to install the bell crank support. There is a little drill mark right where it needs to go, but it is a bit intimidating to drill into the manifold. I figure a half inch should be enough.

If anyone has thoughts on any of this please share. We are currently experiencing a heat way and my garage is above 100 degrees so it is short garage sessions only, and more time spent inside contemplating my next move. I have taken to writing in a journal to record what I have done each day - this is helping keeping me motivated because I don’t want to have nothing to say and it helps me keep track of what I am doing and why I took certain actions!

Happy 4th everyone!