Quote Originally Posted by WIS89 View Post
My personal opinion is that you may be able to get a good idea of some of the colors by looking at the color wheel Sherwin Williams came up with for Factory Five. I don't believe that this decision was made in a vacuum. My hunch is that Dave was looking at the potential final colors for the 818. I could certainly be wrong, as I am wrong more often than I am right. However, this would be my first stop in getting an idea of what future colors might be... My $.02, but worth much less!!

Regards,

Steve
Steve -- I too am wrong as least as often as I am right -- but I think your assumption on the Sherwin Williams FFR colors is correct. It may be too much to hope that all of those colors will be available for the 818, particularly at launch -- but I'm betting that whatever colors will be available will be taken from that list.

Currently hoping that the blue they did the 818R in will be one of the available colors at launch. I'm leaning toward doing a knock-off of the blue-and-white color scheme they used on it for my 818S. Not very creative, I know -- but I will like that look.

Note to Grandaero -- one of the colors on the Sherwin Williams FFR choices appears to be a very dark green -- could be BRG.