Had a great time at the cruise-in. I checked out the area of the show on the evening before ... and found the Factory Five truck already there unloading cars. Only one car left to unload, the Summit Racing Cobra ... Scott (driver of the Factory Five truck, aka Honey Badger) asked if I would back it out for him, with him guiding me. Beautiful car!

Dave Smith is so enthusiastic about his job as president of Factory Five ... and he loves to be out in the Factory Five community visiting with all the great people that build and drive these cars. He also admits to being a bit of a hooligan occasionally ... as he demonstrated by doing multiple smoky “donuts” in the parking lot with his personal Cobra!

I did get a chance to drive Dave’s coupe, with the new Boss 363 motor. A rocket ship and sounds so great with the single side pipes. Hmmm, I suspect my coupe may be changing over to single side pipes ... always something to modify ... these cars are never “completed.”

A very fun day with a great surprise ending ... found out my brother-in-law was in Clearwater. So of course, that was a good excuse to drive the coupe some more and I headed over to Clearwater to have dinner with Skip and his golfing buddies. Finally got home about 9:30pm. What a great day!

Garry

OOPS ... almost forgot ... I won the “Editor’s Choice” award presented by Modified Mustangs magazine