BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Attention R owners - rear wing mounting, what was your solution?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear you Erik. I will try calling next time.

Email has been horrible. I am still waiting on a reply from two emails I sent 12/9. But since then, I have found the answer from two guys on the forum who had the similar problem. If it were not from the posts on the forum, it would be even more frustrating.

Here is a thought- Maybe they should slow down production, and fix the issues before send out more kits? Even better, acknowledge the problems and communicate them to builders. One email or post from FFR seems alot easier than 75 people asking the same question.

I admit I can fix the issues with the kit myself, better than FFR after seeing some of their solutions, that is not the problem. I'm always the person that sticks up for the little guy- Some people building these kits may not have the resources that you and I have. Communication goes a long way in my book.

I appreciate you and Wayne on this forum. Without you two, it would be Chaos....lol
    Thanks- Chad
    818R-SOLD!!!- Go Karted 7/20/14/ Officially raced NASA ST2- 2/28/15
    2016 Elan NP01 Prototype Racecar Chassis #20
    1969 Porsche 911ST Vintage Race Car
    1972 Porsche 911T (#'s matching undergoing nut & bolt resto in my garage)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Plavan View Post
    Email has been horrible.

... acknowledge the problems and communicate them to builders. One email or post from FFR seems alot easier than 75 people asking the same question.

I admit I can fix the issues with the kit myself, better than FFR after seeing some of their solutions, that is not the problem. I'm always the person that sticks up for the little guy- Some people building these kits may not have the resources that you and I have. Communication goes a long way in my book.
    Erik, you and Wayne have history and a relationship with FFR we do not. I don't feel as if they respond to us as they do to you. I always feel as if I'm being treated as a friend etc... but I am almost always unhappy with their answers.

Like Chad, I want better communication.

They absolutely need a PROACTIVE communication system. Getting answers after we struggle with a problem that you and Wayne already dealt with makes us go through un-needed frustration. Hearing that they appreciate my help over and over does absolutely nothing to help future builders or reduce my frustration.

Chad what is the serial # of your car?

As an example the radiator is too low, that had to be identified during prototype stage. It still exists for Chad's car, as it did on my S #17. Other than the forum how does a builder know about this? It requires some modifications, so why hasn't something been added to the build instructions or even better why hasn't the radiator support been fixed?
    Dan

818S #17 Picked up 8/1/13 First start 11/1/13 Go Kart 3/28/14