Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2016

The Austin group of the Texas Club Cobra Club hosts the Spring Meet in San Marcos. I am a relative newcomer to the group, but I am told that this is first time Factory Five has made an appearance at the meet. Factory Five may be late to the party, but they brought plenty to it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped by and checked it out too. I drove through some drifts of small hail coming in from the west on Friday afternoon but it was clear sky's by Saturday morning. Here is a 180 degree panoramic shot:

Post Thanks / Like
    It was a great event! The event organizers did a fantastic job! It was good to catch up with old friends and to make new ones. I got lucky and my friend Ven brought both of his FFR's to the event, his roadster and Daytona Coupe. I drove the Daytona on Saturday for the hill country cruise and to my surprise my wife enjoyed the whole cruise and even mastered getting in and out of the Daytona. Thanks to Jim, Tony, and Honey Badger for bringing the FFR show to Texas! They had a steady stream of people stopping by the Trailer.
    FB_IMG_1425774513043.jpgTCC 2016 Love.jpgTCC 2016 Colage.jpg