BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New FFR Halibrand replicas - powder coated black

Post Thanks / Like

New FFR Halibrand replicas - powder coated black

Full set of staggered (17X9 - 17X10.5) FFR replica Halibrands. Never used - wheels were professionally stripped and powder coated black. They won't fit over my brake calipers. $900 or OBO. Buyer responsible for shipping from 28117. Please PM me
    Last edited by russelljones48; 10-30-2016 at 05:01 PM.
    RJ "A race car exists in only two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way" Road and Track, May 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    sent a PM. Would like to check 'em out if you have pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have pics but find it troublesome to post. My email is [email protected]. If you'd email me I will send pics.

Russell
    RJ "A race car exists in only two states: broken or in the process of becoming that way" Road and Track, May 2015

289 FIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a PM yesterday 5:08pm.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's some pics. My skill with uploading is sketchy at best. These are 3 of the 4 - the 4th is with a buddy who was considering them for his car but decided against it. They were all taken in their original packaging directly to the powder coater and have been in their boxes ever since - I removed 1 to test fit over my calipers and discovered that they don't fit.. I have the cost of the wheels from FFR + over $500 in powder coating costs in the wheels. So, over $1800 for $900 + shipping

20161031_100051.jpg
    20161031_100105.jpg
    20161031_100118.jpg
    20161031_100136.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent a pm earlier yesterday. DO they have spinners and caps and are those black also. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure they have everything they came with :-) but I didn't have the caps PC'd so they are the original finish - chrome I think.. I will check the garage and post confirmation later today

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like these are sold - thanks for all of the interest.