More info on the site about the various tips that generate different patterns from Molotow spray paint. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zXbT9X3mCY

Just seems like the spray can paint technology and pigment quality has come a long way...including durability. The work and the price of quality (Jeff) paint job is a big investment and may add enough cost to a project to cause some potential builders to "take a pass!" Just thinking of fun paint options that make it more cost effective to build the car.

I have seen a lot of Matte and Satin cars that you really cannot touch after they are painted...or others us wraps. Just a potential option like "Dipping!"

I am going to give it a try on my Grandson's Push Kart...let him paint it ! I will report back how it goes. Trying things out with the kids has always been a big reason for me to build these things.

No a spray can paint job is not intended to compete with a top line base/clear job. However, 20 cans at $7 each saves a lot of $ and you still get the thrill of explaining why you painted it with spray cans. BTW, you can wet sand this all off with 400 paper, seal it, and do a big money paint job later if you like. It will not pop through.