Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: New 818 Exhaust

Post Thanks / Like

New 818 Exhaust

I got my car back from the exhaust shop and am very happy with the results. They managed to fit the muffler I wanted with cat into the small space. It is slightly quieter then I expected, but very happy to have the drone at cruising speed gone! It was a weird feeling to turn a car that you have built yourself over to someone else to work on.
    exhaust1.pngexhaust2.jpg

2. Likes Zach34, Kiwi Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That turned out very nice and very similar to the way I did mine. It was my first time making an exhaust and I used my cheap HF welder - I'd say it turned out ok but I'd love to work my way up to a nice TIG welder one of these years.
    IMG955297.jpgIMAG1851.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks great. I wish I had the ability to weld my own stuff up, but learning to weld has never made it to the top of my to do list. If I build another car I will be learning to weld before hand!

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks awesome, Anychance you could post a picture of the exhaust sound? I just finished mine up as well and it sounds alright but I have a feeling that when I take it on the highway it will have that drone you mentioned
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/LN2QvzTqMyk18oR56