BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coral Springs Florida gear head checking in.

Post Thanks / Like

Coral Springs Florida gear head checking in.

Long time lurker and getting ready to pull the trigger on a roadster. I discovered FFR when I was building the race shocks for the these kits. I worked at bilstein shock back in 2005 in mooreseville NC. anyway I know my way around a wrench as I'm a Merecedes-Benz master tech. Been building cars and bikes for the past 22 yrs. I'm really excited to dive in and see what I can do. I haven't fire up the tig welder in awhile so hopefully I can fabricate some of the components. Well anyways greetings and stay tuned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the madness! You’ve obviously got the skills. I’m in Port Charlotte and have a Gen 3 Coupe at about 95% complete and a complete MKIV and another one under construction for a customer if you would like to stop by,

Henry

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, after building bikes for the past 10 years I need to give it a rest. The wife is on board with the build and I have 2 little girls that I involved with the project. So out goes my 4 motorcycles ( and boat) for 1 car. This was per the wife as I have too many toys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I used to live in Coral Springs back in mid 80's. It certainly has changed a lot but I still call it home somewhat. I know what you mean about the toys. Not a great market right now for Harleys for some reason, so I guess I have to hold on to mine. At least that's what I tell the wife.

Look forward to your build!
    MKIV Roadster - #9380 - Complete Kit - Delivered 7/17/18 - SOLD 5/2023
    Build Thread #1: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...V-Build-Thread
    MKIV Roadster - #TBD - Complete Kit - Delivered 11/6/23 - In Progress
    Build Thread #2: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...Build-Thread-2

Post Thanks / Like
    Hola Malloy,
    Welcome... There is a small group of Factory Five owners that get together the 2nd Saturday of the month, at the local Car and Coffee in Miami. The next one will be next Sat. 9/8. If you are interested, please let me know and will I send you a PM with more details.
    Herb
    Coupe # 622.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Roger