I have not driven a FFR Roadster or Cobra yet, but am relatively confident I will love it. A local builder was nice enough to take me for a spin in his anniversary edition coyote powered roadster and it was everything I expected (though I was a bit surprised by the road noise of pebbles hitting the wheel wells). I have also been piling on the miles in the donor and since it is a convertible, I feel like I am getting at least part of the experience I expect with the kit. Finally, I am trying to line up a gawk/ride in a genuine Cobra, but realizing how precious it is, I don't want to be pushy.

I do admit to being a bit jaded as I have owned my dream motorcycle for over 10 years now, a Ducati 996. No matter how awesome the roadster may be, I never expect it to match the Ducati. If it weren't for a recent broken back, I would likely still be shopping for the next 5 motorcycle projects.

In addition to the Ducati, the Cobra, an original Ford F1 and a Norton Commando round out my bucket list of vehicles. I presume I will have a the Cobra for a few years and then sell it to fund the F1, but that is completely subject to change if I love it even a tenth as much as I have the Ducati.