Hey guys,

Its been a bit since an update, so I figured I need to post something. I figured I needed to create a list and just get my butt in the garage this weekend. So that's where I started, create the list of items I have sitting in front of me.

The first couple things I knocked off was to install the fuel level sensor on the Lingenfelter Fuel Pump, cut the factory hose and throw on my AN adapter. I originally purchased the quick connect fitting and thought I would use the factor hose, but it wasn't to my liking. So I'll pick up a barbed AN fitting so I can start to make some fuel lines. I then moved over to my Canton cooling tank. I have the larger flat tank that I picked up that I'm using. I like the ease of access to the location of the cap with this tank so I went this way. I cut the bottom bracket off and picked up a tap to chase the threads as they didn't look too clean to me. I'll probably finish up the fittings tomorrow and mount the tank.

I got my AC Accumulator Bracket back from the powder coated and got it all mounted up today. This location is now tucked up and out out of the way making room for other electrical stuff that will go up front.

I then shifted my attention to the InTouchNet from Infinity Box and working on layout of other items in the passenger foot box.

I also visited my buddy Gary that owns Southeast Machine on Friday to talk about a few nice touches that I have been kicking around in my head lately. I worked with him on my latest project at Pratt & Whitney and the capability of his shop is grow leaps and bounds. Multiple 3, 4, and 5 axis milling machines, bar feeder,... you name it, his shop is outfitted with it. I mentioned my GTM a while back and his eyes perked up with excitement. He is totally stoked to jump in and help me make some custom pieces for my build. My first thought, although I won't need them for some time, is to ditch the cheesy plastic GTM badges and get some made out of titanium . It just so happens he has some 1/4 thick pieces in his scrap bin at the moment, so I told him go ahead a pull that out and we'll do some concept badges in aluminum and then cut some nice ones in titanium.