FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Metal Supplier in the SF Bay Area

Post Thanks / Like

Metal Supplier in the SF Bay Area

For anyone that lives within a reasonable drive of San Jose, I just made a discovery that some of you may already know, and I did it by accident. Campbell Metal Supply at 569 Charcot Ave. San Jose is a fantastic find if you're looking for small pieces of sheet aluminum, stainless steel, or ??? They have a Remnant Room that will have whatever it is you're looking for and at prices that you won't be able to match, believe me, I've tried them all! Nice guy named Joseph runs the Remnant Room. He'll make whatever material you need available. If you happen to be in the area, check them out. I think you'll be pleased.
    Rick

Mk4 with Mr. Bruce FIA body, 331 w/ Speedmaster Stack Injection, Full Width Roll Bar with high brake lights by i.e.427, IRS, ABS, PS, PB, FAST FI, First start 3/30/20, First go-kart 7/5/20, paint by Ken Pike

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow - thank you! That's just minutes away from me. I will definitely have to check them out.
    MkIV Roadster build: Gen 2 Coyote, IRS, TKO600. Ordered 10/24/18. Delivered 1/29/19. Engine installed 8/8/21. First start 9/12/21. First go-kart 9/17/21. Off to paint 4/11/22. Back from paint 12/30/22. Build thread here.